Please bring the following items listed below to help make your first visit seamless, comfortable and stress-free. Initial visit forms may be filled out electronically prior to your visit. It will be automatically entered into our system only upon your arrival.
• Photo I.D. (Driver’s License)
• Copy of Your Insurance Cards
• A List of Present Medications and Dosages
• Name of Primary Physician and All Treating Physicians You Would Like Our Office to Correspond With.
• Any Referrals Needed Must be Brought at the Time of Visit. It is the Your Responsibility to Inquire and Obtain All Necessary Referrals.
For those patients who have not seen Dr. Joseph in the last two years, a new Patient Information Form will need to be filled out. Thank you for your help in making your visit be an enjoyable one.
“Dr. Joseph is a highly professional physician. She has exceptional bedside manner. She is caring, patient and kind and takes the time needed to listen to my concerns and answers my questions thoroughly.”